Sunday, June 28, 2009 ; 3:17 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7XBZ7ZKy4M
Just a random blog as i was surffing the net at this hour
it's like 3am in the morning,
yet not in bed
Woah~!
About M.Jackson's,
Sooooooo sad, when i was a little girl
he was my idol
hahas, i had two of his aldom at home right now if i'm not wrong
Goodbye yeah
and his report is not out yet,
but there are updates of it already
Ohya, before i forgot,
the Url above is one of the old songs, that Jay Chuo sings
He's songs are nice~!
i like them alot
And i saw this news on yahoo saying
Jay Chou and Jolin Tsai denied to have reconciled their relationship.
Yuks, Jay Chou is like super cool,
with that Lady, erhs ......
okays, i got no rights to comment about it either
It was stated that he is currently heavily involved in movie and music production,
and is currently busy filming movie Panda Man.
His new album recording will commence around July.
Oh yes, i'm like so happy
Hahas XDDDDDDDDD~!
When asked if he will start picking up English to break into the
international market, Chou said it was not necessary.
"The Asia market is massive by itself. I don't think it is necessary to enter
the Western market. It's good to have more opportunities, but it doesn't matter if I have less.
Anyway, I don't really look forward to the
international market."
I was like shock when i read this part on the internet
But he has he's way yeah,
Compared to WangLeehom
Leehom is good in some way or another,
but both of them are Good ;)
Okays, this post is like all about pop stars,
It's kinda random too ;)
Tehehes~!
I missed Jay Chuo's second concert in singapore,
Please come back soon yeah,
I'll attend it ~!
Misses*
with love♥.