<body>
Photobucket

Sunday, November 14, 2010 ; 2:40 am

I miss you.

should i say it's day two that it has past?
this two days has bee like hell for me
every tear drop dont seems to take away my pain.
&even if i dont have the streght to go o, eve if i try to hold on,
things ad time will never ever turn back,
as though telling me,
this love is not meant for me

i wish that later when i wake up,
I'll forget every single moment with you.
have you people ever wonder how does it feel when you've already make up
your mind to welcome someone in your life,
But, while thinking, things have already change?
and when yyou know, you preted as though as you are always smiling.
telling yourself that thinks that you thing though was just a dream.
I life some mistake can't be committed

Doing things that unknowingly make things change, and hurting someoe you really love deep down

I've forgotten who i use to be,
i will ~

with love♥.
I'm still here.




GLadysDeJour ; ONG SHUHUI
Colleage East ; Accounting
Nineteen @30052010
i want to visit
Bvlgari Resort @ Bali badly♥
searching for you





Strikes off needed

♥YEAR OF TWENY ELEVEN

Gucci landyard
Never full monogram
DSLR
A new wallet
Cybershot Digital Camera
IPHONE4
CHLOE PURSE
DR MARTEN's BAGPACK
AgnesB Chocolate
A PART-TIME JOB
Chocolate souffle
Shangri la buffet
Crystal jade
Aston session with Ahdaaaaa♥
Fly kite
Dine @Jewel Box
Yellow Jello
Pancakes
Stack of cash



high and low
i just wanna know
Cus im here
Designer: Snap!Shots
Basecodes: lil.queens
Host: photobucket
Free HTML Counters
weekday special

How have you been.
Gladys DeJour

Create Your Badge