Sunday, April 24, 2011 ; 1:50 am
One Fifty AM in The Morning.
it's pretty early right now.
obviously.
i can't seems to go to bed
So i should blog.
I have a rather random thought right now
the phrase "Somethings when you miss it, you'll never get to feel it again"
much random,
But yeah, it's like lingering around in my brain
LOL.
And no I'm not trying to be emo or anything
Like for example,
A concert?
Why concert out of so many things that i can use to illustrate
H, it's because I'm like at youtube right now listening & watching Jay Zhou's concert
The one like last year.
My mum didn't allow me to go.
It was rather an extortion for the tix(S)
within mins the tickets are all sold out for the three or two days.
probably gotta wait for another five years?
but the content of it would never be the same again ):
How sad hur
with love♥.