Monday, July 18, 2011 ; 10:11 pm
Five Kilograms,
Being a Office Lady is so not healthy,
First,
I'm afraid that oily scent will stench on my clothings so,
So! I would rather get someone to buy me take-a-ways
which means i don't have to walk out to get food.
i don't walk out,
means less exercise
and after i finish my lunch,
my ass is still on my chair,
I barely move,
unless i refill my cup,
or maybe get some snacks from the warehouse/pantry
you these is adding on to my tummy,
getting bigger you see
):
i'm getting along quite well with everyone
the new executive is nice,
blablabla,
i need to refill/top up my closet,
i need to pamper my nails,
i wna do voluntary work at a 3rd world country
i can't wait to fly for Australia this year end,
hopefully my mum won't go back on her words.
i sail to B with ahdaaaa,
basket with her, and also M with her too!
i want a jet to HK with jwang,
i want to eat and shop till i drop
clock do tick, calendar do flip,
AND MONEY GROW THICK!
XOXO,
I'MCRAZYOVERJP
with love♥.